Sunday, January 9, 2011

Personality Test

The personality test that I took on the Smart Assessment Tool website was very accurate. Some of the questions threw me for a loop, but for the most part I was able to answer the questions reasonably. Most of the answers described me to the end, and some were just no where near close to my personality.
The SAT personality test results showed how I was a caring and thoughtful person. Which it also showed that I was competitive and that I seek to express my self. I was impressed with the listing of ways that you should and should not communicate with me, they were very accurate and mostly true. For ex: it listed, respect his quiet demeanor, provide a friendly environment and allow him some space. Those are things that are within my personality and qualities that I poses. Over all the personality test was a good and helpful test, I was able to gain a few new things that I sometimes see within myself. But for the most part, it was just a review over old things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment